Important HOA News
- The Hampton’s CERT Team would like to thank those who volunteered to help us with our training exercise on June 20th. We had several volunteers who went through the line twice and in some cases a third time so we could get more accurate timings to help determine where bottlenecks would occur in the event the Health Department determines a need to inoculate the entire community. We learned a lot from this exercise to help us improve the process.
- 2017 resident phone directories are now available for pickup. Bob Miller (390 Seawane), Mike Barry (272 Dupont Ct), the Pro Shop, and the community office have copies for distribution. We do not have enough for multiple copies per home site.
- Your HOA has purchased a radar device that will be maintained and moved to various locations by community management. It has the capability to display vehicle speed violations and also maintain an electronic record of speed data collected. Please note that with this purchase your HOA has done about all that it can do regarding vehicle speed issues. It is now up to our residents and guest vehicles to do the “right thing.”
- The electronic event signboard near the Bocce courts has been installed and is being tested. Your HOA has contributed a bit to that device also.
- The paper recycling bin was removed and that paper recycling program has ended due to the abuse of the program. The aluminum recycling program does still continue and residents are reminded that non-aluminum items are not allowed to be deposited in the aluminum recycle shed.
- A storage was installed in the location formerly used by the paper recycle bin for storage of the community white tables and cooler containers. This eliminates the need for HOA members to travel to our off-site storage facility to bring these items to our community. The Hampton Helping Hands and the HOA funded the shed's cost at 80% and 20%, respectively, and will share the storage unit.
- Renovations to The Hampton Grille restaurant will result in a temporary closing Aug. 26-Sep. 10, and will reopen September 11, 2017.